From: Robin Atwood <robin.atwood@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Anybody have kdebluetooth working?
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 18:48:06
1 On Tuesday 28 Feb 2012, James Broadhead wrote:
2 > On 27 February 2012 23:29, Robin Atwood <robin.atwood@×××××××××.net> wrote:
3 > > I am glad we had this little chat! I always pass my kernel configs from
4 > > release to release, so I went and checked the bluetooth section, and lo,
5 > > it looks like it got reorganised some time after version 3.0.0 and lots
6 > > of options were no longer checked. Fixed that and now bluetooth works: I
7 > > can transfer files and browse the phones storage.
8 > >
9 > > Thanks for giving me a nudge. :)
10 >
11 > Are you aware of "make oldconfig", which will interactively walk you
12 > through the changes to the config layout?
13
14 Of course, but I am lazy and usually you get away with it. ;)
15
16 -Robin
17 --
19 Robin Atwood.
20
21 "Ship me somewheres east of Suez, where the best is like the worst,
22 Where there ain't no Ten Commandments an' a man can raise a thirst"
23 from "Mandalay" by Rudyard Kipling