From: Mike Williams <mike@××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] quick kmail question
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 14:57:41
1 On Monday 05 March 2007 20:43:03 Matthew R. Lee wrote:
2 > When I click on a URL in an email it opens a new Konqueror window. However
3 > I have it set in my Konqueror configuration to "Open as tab in existing
4 > Konqueror when URL is called externally" I've looked through the KMail
5 > configuration settings but I can't find anywhere to change this. Is there
6 > a way?
7 > Matt
8
9 Konqueror -> Settings -> Configure Konqueror
10 Web Behaviour -> Advanced Options
11 Select "Open as tab in existing Konqeuror when URL is called externally".
14 Mike Williams
15 --
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list