From: Fernando Meira <fmeira@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] enlightenment 16 or 17
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 18:33:15
1 Thanks anyway Luke!
2
3 This looks like a crazy mouse behaviour... suddenly jumps to another place
4 and open the menu.
5 I think E17 never crashed (as I said before), but, in fact, what happen (at
6 least the last time) was that when the pointer jumped away, opened the menu
7 and (because I was trying to move the mouse, looking for it, or always
8 happens this) selected the "exit enlightenment" option. I already logged out
9 3 times without being my intention.
10 Everything else seems to be going ok, just this mouse is causing a mess in
11 here... quite hard to do anything...
12
13 The mouse is connected to the PS2, and xorg.conf has:
14 Section "InputDevice"
15 Identifier "Mouse0"
16 Driver "mouse"
17 Option "Protocol" "Auto"