From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] strange blocks b behavior
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 17:04:25
1 On Wednesday 30 April 2008, John covici wrote:
2 > I put the doc flag in there because a number of packages -- and I
3 > can't remember which ones now -- needed it, I think apache was one of
4 > them, so I gave up and did it -- maybe taking it out for the time
5 > being will help things along.
6
7 'equery hasuse doc' will also help you to figure out which packages need
8 it and warrant an entry in /etc/portage/package.use
9
10 But be warned, it's a long list and needs some sifting through. This box
11 lists 228 packages than can honour USE=doc !
14 Alan McKinnon
15 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com
18 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list