From: "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] off topic : Dolphin massacre in Japan
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 18:05:24
1 Mantas Povilaitis ha scritto:
2 > It seems some people just cant miss an opportunity to flame and whine
3 > about "spam" (and it wasted like 5 s of my oh so important life OMG,
4 > OMFG!!!) and write pseudo-humorous juvenile nonsenses. OP at least
5 > wrote something meaningful while all other of you "Responsible mailing
6 > list users writing every little topic into its little proper mailing
7 > list" just continue writing total nonsenses.
8
9 Yes, but we love it. I would continue, but I'm going to the cheese shop
10 in front of the Ministry of Silly Walks.
11
12 Kidding apart... The aim of it all is that the massive response to the
13 attempted spamming should in principle avoid recidive behaviour. It's
14 all about estirpating the bad plants before they invade the field.
15 Aggelos seems to have left the ml, so it's a good result on our side.
16
17 The problem is that if you leave people like Aggelos undisturbed, the ML
18 will become 90% off topic and 10% on topic posts in less than a month.
19 This kind of apparently senseless effort actually makes sense, trust me.
20
21 And it's fun too. :)
22
23 m.