From: Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Which openoffice
Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 13:33:40
1 On Mon, May 05, 2008 at 10:11:41PM +0200, Penguin Lover Justin squawked:
2 > >your virtual p*n*s length:
3
4 This should answer your question below. But just in case you are one
5 of those male geeks who never get to experience the joy that is the
6 American high school locker room: yes, the jocks do go around
7 comparing how well endowed they are.
8
9 > >my desktop only gets its 65.3cm because of its 514 day uptime.
10 > >
11 > Your desktop has an uptime of 1 and half year?
12
13 Yes, and? It runs a kernel old enough that the most recent exploits
14 don't apply (and since I am the only local user, I don't worry too
15 much about local priviledge escalation). It is on an UPS, so even when
16 the power goes off in the neighborhood, it is still on (though I get
17 no internet when that happens). :)
18
19 There really isn't any need for me to reboot, so I don't.
20
21 > What does this XXcm value mean?
22 >
23 (loop back to top)
24
25 W
26 --
27 It is said that papers in string theory are published at a rate
28 greater than the speed of light. This, however, is not problematic
29 since no information is being transmitted.
30 ~Prof. Dr. phil. habil. Hagen Michael Kleinert
31 Sortir en Pantoufles: up 515 days, 12:05
32 --
33 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list