From: Arnau Bria <arnau@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] postfix + sasl
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 08:01:53
1 Hi,
2
3 I'm trying to configure postfix + cyrus-sasl (with other things).
4 I have a problem when I connect to local postfix:
5
6 #telnet localhost 25
7 Trying 127.0.0.1...
8 Connected to localhost.
9 Escape character is '^]'.
10 220 FQDN ESMTP Postfix
11 EHLO localhost
12 250-FQDN
13 250-PIPELINING
14 250-SIZE 10240000
15 250-VRFY
16 250-ETRN
17 250 8BITMIME
18
19 I don't have the line "250-AUTH PLAIN", which refers to mech_list
20 parameter specified in
21
22 # cat /usr/lib/sasl2/smtp.conf
23 pwcheck_method: auxprop
24 mech_list: plain login
25
26 And I get next error if I try to auth:
27 AUTH PLAIN code64user/passwd
28 502 Error: command not implemented
31 I've seen some doc which refers to this file in different path
32 (/etc/sasl2/). I've also copied the file there, but I get same error.
33 Anyway, sasl doc talks about /usr/lib/sals2 path.
34
35 Could someone help me to fiond what I'm forgetting?¿
36
37 many thanks in advance.
38 --
39 Arnau Bria
40 http://blog.emergetux.net
41 "Flanders, de nada sirve rezar: yo mismo acabo de hacerlo y los dos
42 no vamos a ganar"
43 ~Homer J. Simpson~
46 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list