From: "Francisco J. A. Ares" <frares@×××××××××.br>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] adsl rp-pppoe - new baselayout problem
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 18:28:36
1 Hi all
2
3 Could anyone point me to some resource or share his/her "/etc/conf.d/net*" ?
4
5 I was using the (nowadays) old "/etc/init.d/rp-pppoe" script to
6 start/stop my adsl connection, but I did an "emerge world" without
7 looking at the messages that now the "net" script should handle all
8 possible types of connection, so now I don't know how to configure it.
9
10 I have seen on the posts and on the foruns, but none of the presented
11 configurations has worked. PPPoE _is_ working, thanks to "tkpppoe", but
12 I'd prefer to go back to the init script.
13
14 Thanks
15 Francisco
16 --