From: "Timothy A. Holmes" <tholmes@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] Re: Port Tracer Program Needed (SOLVED)
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 20:28:11
1 Thanks to all who provided ideas or suggestions - it turns out one of my
2 fluke devices has the functionality built in. Thanks again very very
3 much
4
5 TIM
6
7 Timothy A. Holmes
8 IT Manager / Network Admin / Web Master / Computer Teacher
9
10 Medina Christian Academy
11 A Higher Standard...
12
13 Jeremiah 33:3
14 Jeremiah 29:11
15 Esther 4:14
16
17 > -----Original Message-----
18 > From: news [mailto:news@×××××××××.org] On Behalf Of James
19 > Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 2:19 PM
20 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
21 > Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Port Tracer Program Needed
22 >
23 > Timothy A. Holmes <tholmes <at> mcaschool.net> writes:
26 > > Hi Folks:
27 > >
28 > > I am getting ready to start a project here in the building to map
29 the
30 > > physical infrastructure of our network (its been assembled kinda
31 willy
32 > > nilly over the last 8 years or so).
33 >
34 > Also take a look at 'fping' as you may find what you are looking for
35 > among it's many features. It also has a perl script at the bottom
36 > of the man page that is highly configurable for different needs.
39 > hth,
40 > James
44 > --
45 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list