From: Noah McNallie <lists@××××.cc>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Mirroring part of tinderbox.dev.gentoo.org
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 18:40:20
1 I'm trying to mirror 'http://tinderbox.dev.gentoo.org/default-linux/sparc'
2 because I run a sparcv9 machine that is quite old and not good for
3 compiling. This is the only gentoo sparc binary repo that I know of and I'd
4 like to have a local copy that I would make available on a webserver.
5
6 I'd like to know the best way to mirror it. I have been trying with the
7 following command:
8
9 'wget -mkN -np http://tinderbox.dev.gentoo.org/default-linux/sparc/'
10
11 -m to mirror -N to check timestamps and only update and -np not to access
12 the parent directory.
13
14 This will get the files but the second time around it does not update to
15 only changed files but tries to grab everything again.
16
17 Could someone point me in the direction for mirroring this lovely repo?
18
19 Noah McNallie