From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: /usr/local/portage/profiles/repo_name
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 14:55:58
1 James wrote:
2 > Hello,
5 > Upon routine update of one gentoo system, I get this
6 > error message:
7 >
8 > WARNING: One or more repositories have missing repo_name entries:
9 > /usr/local/portage/profiles/repo_name
10 > NOTE: Each repo_name entry should be a plain text file containing a
11 > unique name for the repository on the first line.
14 > So looking in /etc/make.conf I see this entry:
15 > source /usr/portage/local/layman/make.conf
18 > Obviously there is a miss-match?
21 > I have no "/usr/local/portage/profiles" directory.
22 > I have not used the overlays (layman or Sunrise)
23 > for some time, so maybe I need to read up on
24 > how to set these up, as to keep current?
27 > Any suggestions are most welcome.
28
29 With the new layman version, everything moved from
30 /usr/portage/local/layman to /usr/local/portage/layman. You will need
31 to either mv the directory or reconfigure to use the old location.