From: Alexey Asprov <astoriastar@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Suggestions on partitioning HD
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 17:54:16
1 Thanks for your reply. So, if that were your system, how much space you
2 would give to /boot /swap / ( eliminating /opt) /home /var /tmp and /usr?
3 I just need rough numbers, so that my fresh install wouldn't get in trouble.
4 I have 256 RAM and this is 10GIGs. Thanks again.
5
6 On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 12:14:30 -0400