From: Philip Webb <purslow@×××××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Circular block (mozilla V. Seamonkey)
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 13:49:02
1 060703 Jules Colding wrote:
2 > I updated to xorg-x11 7.0 today, following the modular-x-howto.
3 > The X11 update in itself was flawless,
4 > but now seamonkey and mozilla are blocking one another.
5
6 I haven't tried modular X yet, but I did just replace Mozilla with Seamonkey:
7 'emerge -C mozilla', then 'emerge seamonkey' worked for me.
8 I then remerged Epiphany & Galeon, which depend on one or other of them;
9 I'm assuming that Firefox doesn't, but haven't rebooted yet.
13 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb : purslow@××××××××××××××.ca
14 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Centre for Urban & Community Studies
15 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' University of Toronto
16 --
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list