From: "Hemmann
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT friendly cellphone w/ Gentoo?
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 09:04:51
1 On Saturday 26 August 2006 10:10, Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 02:30:44 +0200, Hemmann, Volker Armin wrote:
3 > > > KDEbluetooth finds the Razr without any problems, just select "Find
4 > > > device" in the Razr's menu and click the bluetooth icon in the
5 > > > panel.
6 > >
7 > > yeah, it finds it. But it does not 'find' any services, like obex file
8 > > transfer and others.
9 >
10 > It does here, I've used it to transfer pictures, video and audio.
11
12 very strange.
13
14 I used the usb-cable to transfer the stuff, after the phone refused all
15 services via bluetooth. And I did basically the same stuff I did with my SE
16 (btw, kmobiletool worked, in a way. I can read the sms and contacts, but I am
17 unable to send or store one.)
18
19 Hm, do you mind send a step-by-step? maybe I overlooked something.
20 --
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list