From: Shaw Vrana <shaw@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] GTK fonts uglified after update
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 05:17:39
1 Hello All,
2
3 I just performed an emerge -Du world and found that the fonts in the few
4 gtk apps that I use (gaim and wireshark) have now become quite ugly. I
5 followed the wiki at http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Xorg_and_Fonts to
6 beautify a while back and the changes I made there have remained intact
7 through the update.
8
9 In order to track down what caused the problem, and hopefully figure out
10 how to fix this ugliness, I would like to get a list of the packages most
11 recently emerged. My emerge failed halfway through due to bug 155170, so I
12 would probably need to be able to retrieve the packages updated during my
13 last couple updates. A link or a man page is fine, I'm just not sure where
14 to look. Of course, if anyone has any specific ideas or thoughts about
15 what happened to the fonts during this update, I'd love to hear that too.
16
17 Thanks,
18 Shaw
19 --