From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] revisit bouncing messages from this list
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 17:18:15
1 On Sat, 18 Sep 2021 18:00:35 -0400, Jack wrote:
2
3 > I reread most of two threads about this from 2018 and 2019, and there
4 > was a post that seemed to imply there was a way to translate the
5 > message number (196927 was the latest from this list for me) to a URL
6 > to see the message in the list archives at gentoo.org. Does such a
7 > translation actually exist, and can someone point me to it?
8
9 AFAIR you send a mail to the help address in the headers of any
10 message from the list and the list server will return a list of commands,
11 including the one you need.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 Sir! Romulan warbird decloaki\xBB\xAE\xF5\xF7\xFC\xC1 NO CARRIER