From: reader@×××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: [OT] Grab info off the net
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 19:05:41
1 reader@×××××××.com writes:
2
3 > Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> writes:
4 >
5 >> x11-misc/basket
6 >
7 > Looks pretty promising thanks..
8 >
9 > PS- I would never have thought to use:
10 > eix -S basket
11 > eix -S DropDrawers (hehe)
12
13 I thought it looked promising but after emerging it I find it is very
14 unfinished, had no help file or at least it is not accessable in any
15 serious way.
16
17 It snap and pops with stuff jumping around as you move your mouse over
18 one of the baskets. Seems really untamed in that regard and pretty
19 useless.
20
21 I tried linking a web page into the general `basket' and now when I
22 move over the text it jitterbugs between all red and all blue, two
23 panels snap and pop around at the bottom obliterating most of the
24 text.
25
26 If I move my mouse to one of the freshly opened panels the whole page
27 begins to flash red/blue madly while the panels jitterbug open and
28 closed quickly.
29
30 If you want to introduce toddlers under 1 yr to computers this may be
31 just the ticket. For anything else it appears to be useless.
34 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list