From: Joshua Murphy <poisonbl@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Firefox and noscript... (maybe off-topic)
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 16:50:37
1 On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 12:29 PM, pk <peterk2@××××××××.se> wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I'm using firefox together with noscript which has worked fine for quite
5 > a while now and I don't have a real problem with it... Although in the
6 > latest update, I've discovered that it always connects to 188.121.36.239
7 > (which belongs to "Go Daddy" Netherlands) during start up (I've set mine
8 > to show a blank page on start). I have no knowledge of "Go Daddy" but I
9 > read that they are some kind of web hosting firm. Question is, does
10 > anyone else run "noscript" in firefox and see this connection? Opinions
11 > welcome...
12 >
13 > Best regards
14 >