From: vladimir@×××××××××.info
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Amarok, track length and moodbar problem...
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 10:11:07
1 On 5/22/07, Nistor Andrei <coder.tux@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but i'm experiencing some
3 > weird behaviour in Amarok. The problem is that with some songs the length is
4 > not displayed. I'm unable to scroll forwards or backwards in the song, and
5 > moodbar does not work on those songs either. Do you have any idea why this
6 > is
7 > happening? I've attached a screenshot...
8
9 I have the same problem: some song's length uncknown and they are unscollable.
10 I'm NOT using moodbar, and using xine engine.
11
12 When I'm trying to play this tracks with mplayer, it shows some
13 errors, so I assume this tracks is a bit damaged.
14 I heard about some mp3 repair tool.
17 Vladimir Rusinov
18 GreenMice Solutions: IT-решения на базе Linux
19 http://greenmice.info/