From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Bluetooth and hciconfig
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 11:30:04
1 On Wednesday 29 Mar 2017 14:10:36 Foster McLane wrote:
2 > On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 04:53:44PM +0100, Mick wrote:
3 > > # AutoEnable defines option to enable all controllers when they are found.
4 > > # This includes adapters present on start as well as adapters that are
5 > > plugged # in later on. Defaults to 'false'.
6 > > AutoEnable = true
7 > > ===========================
8 >
9 > Can you remove the spaces around the '=' and try again?
10 >
11 > Foster
12
13 Thanks Foster, I have tried with and without spaces, with and without single
14 quotation marks. It still errors out. I'll wait until the next version
15 stabilises, check if hciconfig has disappeared from my system (I'll try to
16 remember to keep a backup of the binary) and and see what the logs show after
17 that.
18 --
19 Regards,
20 Mick