From: Daniel Pielmeier <daniel.pielmeier@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Looking for a minimalist image viewer / organizer
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 13:36:41
1 > Browsing getoo-wiki.com for an image viewer, I only found Gthumb, which
2 > depends on GNOME. I use Fluxbox because I have an older computer and would
3 > like to keep dependencies at a minimum. Any suggestions? I only need a
4 > viewer; organising my pictures is not a plus. No exotic formats, just jpeg,
5 > gif and the usual.
6
7 give xnview a try it has not that much dependencies, just X and a few
8 other. i think this is because it is a binary package.
9 --
10 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list