From: czernitko <czernitko@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Unable to login to gentoo
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2011 09:41:32
1 Well, if nothing else, you could use binfmt support in kernel to execute
2 64bit code on 32bit OS, as same as you can execute ARM or other arch
3 binaries. On the other hand, booting 64bit live system would be much
4 easier, faster and better approach, I guess :)
5
6 If you don't want to mess with chroot from Fedora, you can use Gentoo amd64
7 Live DVD, which can be downloaded from
8
9 http://gentoo.osuosl.org//releases/amd64/11.0/
10
11 Best regards,