From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Printing phpmyadmin output
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 22:03:16
1 On Wednesday 13 April 2011 20:14:16 Mick wrote:
2
3 > ... and I was just advised by my other half (a web developer) that FF will
4 > follow a print-CSS if one is there, otherwise will follow the HTML code
5 > which may contain the frame and specify it to the size of the screen.
6 > Hence, subsequent pages do not print.
7
8 So I'm going to have to rely on phpMyAdmin's built-in print script to print the
9 data dictionary. Not really a problem now that you've pointed it out to me.
10
11 > You can't win! ;-)
12
13 Just standing still is sometimes hard, as I'm sure Dale will attest.
14
15 > BTW, I don't know what Firefox 4 does, I haven't yet tried it out. It may
16 > print things differently.
17
18 Sufficient unto the day [...] thereof.
21 Rgds
22 Peter