From: Simon <turner25@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] VFAT problem
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 14:30:26
1 This is just a vague idea but maybe it is formated as FATX or exFAT which
2 may be seen like FAT16 or FAT32 on linux, but windows recognises the real
3 fs type? It's a wild guess... You could try to reformat it in Linux and
4 try using it after in the GPS to see if it will work.
5
6 See here if you're curious:
7 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File_Allocation_Table#FATX
8