From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] list of miscellaneous FAIL
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 16:22:40
1 On Friday, 15 December 2017 15:10:07 GMT Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > Oh ye gods, not this fellow again.
3 >
4 > Fellow gentoo-listers, please I beg you, with all my heart and all my
5 > soul, I beg you:
6 >
7 > Do not feed this troll. Please.
8 >
9 > Alan
10
11 LOL!
12
13 Well, he didn't exactly ask a question to expect an answer. Perhaps he is
14 suffering from ADD, ADHD, Asperger's Syndrome and the like, causing him bouts
15 of anxiety; for which the mere act of running emerge is unlikely to provide a
16 cure. TBH with the things portage spews back at me at times, I can feel his
17 pain! LOL!
18
19 @OP: Do us all a favour and go get yourself a binary distro.
22 Regards,