From: Adrian <linuxgn2@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] koffice not running as user
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 17:27:11
1 Greetings. I installed koffice for the first time yesterday. It will
2 run as root, but as user no such luck. If I run kword, kspread or
3 kpresents I get:
4
5 koffice (lib kofficecore): ERROR: Couldn't find the native MimeType in
6 kword's desktop file. Check your installation !
7
8 I did a google/linux search. Seems some others have had this problem,
9 but I couldn't find a posted solution. Also checked bugs.gentoo.org. A
10 search for kword and koffice didn't turn up anything related.
11
12 Any suggestions? Thank you.
13 Adrian
17 On The Fly Photography -:- Creation From Chaos
18
19 On The Fly Photography: http://204EastSouth.com
20 Purchase from On The Fly: http://204EastSouth.com/OTFStore.htm
21 The Cynical Libertarian Society: http://www.204EastSouth.com/cls