From: Nicolas Sebrecht <nicolas.s-dev@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: Nicolas Sebrecht <nicolas.s-dev@×××××××.net>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: gnome 2.6 won't install
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 02:40:38
1 On Thu, Jul 01, 2010 at 09:34:25PM -0400, Albert Hopkins wrote:
2
3 > The OP was over 3 months ago. I think a lack of response speaks volumes
4 > compared to responding so late. It was a thread that was DOA. Why did
5 > you decide to dig it up?
6
7 The real reason is that I don't have time to track this list in a per
8 day, week or even in a per month basis. I don't think it's a problem
9 that much.
10
11 Is there any reason to not answer, even late? Some problem are
12 blocking, some aren't and can be delayed a long time. Who knows?
13 Even if everything seems to show the problem is solved or turned around,
14 people usually like to understand what could have happen or have more
15 clues. I already had such feedback for problems older than one year.
16
17 Now, what I was saying is more about "how to make my chances bigger to
18 have answers in general" than trying to explain "why a lack of
19 response".
22 Nicolas Sebrecht