From: Drew Tomlinson <drew@××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Is There An Ebuild For aee?
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 18:56:17
1 On 10/14/2005 10:02 PM A. Khattri wrote:
2
3 >On Fri, 14 Oct 2005, Drew Tomlinson wrote:
7 >>I also recall reading about non-official ebuilds available at somewhere
8 >>like bugs.gentoo.org.
12 >Is there something preventing you from doing a search in Bugzilla?
16 Not at all. Just needed to know where to begin searching. And now I
17 do. :)
18
19 So I searched on 'aee' and found "Zarro Boogs found." I assume this is
20 someone's idea of a cute way to say 'Zero Bugs Found"?
21
22 Thanks,
23
24 Drew
27 Visit The Alchemist's Warehouse
28 Magic Tricks, DVDs, Videos, Books, & More!
29
30 http://www.alchemistswarehouse.com
33 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list