From: james <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: No native exception to re-raise
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 20:17:29
1 Michael Mol <mikemol <at> gmail.com> writes:
4 > I've seen this error a couple times this week. Has anyone else seen it
5 > before? Is there a simple way to clear it, or am I going to need to
6 > dig into emerge's source code and study it?
7
8 Often when every I have python issues, I run python-updater
9 and look at anything suspicious as a starting point
10 for python related issues, spewed across your terminal session.
11
12 Or googling with libs, dependancies, flags, etc etc on
13 anything to find gooling with python and the package/lib/?
14 keyword searches.... Chances are the issues is showing up
15 elsewhere, and googling could be your fastest path to debug
16 nirvana.....
17
18 ymmv.
19