From: Jason Weisberger <jbdubbs@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] GCC 4.1.1 Problems
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 21:28:03
1 List,
2
3 I suppose that I just found it odd that it popped up after I switched
4 to GCC 4.1.1. Maybe coincidence. I'll delete all my digest files and
5 let them download again, because this is popping up on quite a few
6 packages. Maybe a bad mirror.
7
8 I will be going on vacation for about a week, and when I get back I'll
9 try to do all this again, hell, maybe even from a fresh install. I
10 hear the benefits are worth it.
11
12 I've read a few things about 4.1.1 not playing well with GTK packages
13 on the forums, however, and that still appears to be the case. I'll
14 get exact error messages when I return and bring this thread up again.
15
16 Thanks to everyone who responded!
19 Jason Weisberger
20 jbdubbs@×××××.com