From: Clemente Aguiar <ca-lists@××××××××××××××××.pt>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Fwd: Re: [gentoo-user] Old ATI Radeon RV350 driver broken after system update
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 09:37:50
1 I have a Radeon X800 GTO (R480) and I had problems with Gnome 3, namely
2 it would not run in standard mode,
3
4 For that I had to enable modsetting on the kernel.
5
6 Device Drivers --->
7
8 Graphics support --->
9
10 Direct Rendering Manager (XFree86 4.1.0 and higher DRI support) --->
11
12 [*] Enable modesetting on radeon by default - NEW DRIVER
13
14 Hope this helps,
15 Clemente
16