From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Is this a bug in firefox-36.0?
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 23:50:14
1 I get a certificate verification error when visiting https://www.att.com
2 using firefox-36.0, but not when using chrome-41.0.2272.76.
3
4 Anyone else see the same with firefox-36?
5
6 BTW, I tried the latest firefox in a Win7 virtual machine and I was
7 shocked to see that firefox was updating itself when I was logged in
8 as an unprivileged user (i.e. *not* an Administrator). Are the idiots
9 at M$ *really* that stupid? They've learned nothing, apparently, since
10 Win 95 :(
11
12 BTW, the Win7 firefox also flagged an error when visiting the web site
13 I mentioned above, but the error was displayed so subtly that I would
14 have missed it if I hadn't been looking for it specifically. Very bad
15 behavior.