From: ubiquitous1980 <nixuser1980@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Manual pages (man pages) have ESC all through them when having used sudo.
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 05:05:01
1 Dan Cowsill wrote:
2 > On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 10:57 PM, ubiquitous1980 <nixuser1980@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >
4 >> If I have logged in through sudo such as $ sudo su, when I then use man
5 >> pages, they are covered in "ESC". This does not occur when using normal
6 >> user accounts or the root account through su. Wondering what is going
7 >> on. Thanks.
12 > Kind of curious about this myself. It has just been a minor annoyance
13 > to me for the last couple of years, but it seems to show up only when
14 > logged onto root.
17 Wondering if it is a bug??? Perhaps a USE flag...who knows as yet...