From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Debian just voted in systemd for default init system in jessie
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 18:23:52
1 Tanstaafl wrote:
2 > On 3/21/2014 7:13 AM, Tom Wijsman <TomWij@g.o> wrote:
3 >> On Thu, 20 Mar 2014 17:25:18 -0400
4 >> Tanstaafl <tanstaafl@×××××××××××.org> wrote:
5 >>
6 >>> On 3/20/2014 4:14 PM, Tom Wijsman <TomWij@g.o> wrote:
7 >>>
8 >>> Tom - please STOP CC'ing me on these emails.
9 >>>
10 >>> I am on the list and don't need two copies.
11 >>>
12 >>> Use 'Reply-To-List' function (or equivalent - or worst case, delete
13 >>> my direct email manually yourself) in your email program.
14 >>
15 >> Like everyone else, use the 'Filter duplicates' function in your email
16 >> program or procmail;
17 >
18 > Fuck you Tom.
19 >
20 > PLONK THE ARROGANT PRICK.
25 There goes one. Tom, you ever wonder how many people are doing the same
26 but not saying anything?
27
28 Dale
29
33 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!