From: Indi <thebeelzebubtrigger@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Threads changing Was: OT: website design
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 12:08:09
1 On Mon, Jun 06, 2011 at 07:01:47AM -0400, Tanstaafl wrote:
2 > On 2011-06-05 11:44 PM, Indi wrote:
3 > > I see what you mean about the default config, LOL.
4 > > Been trying to change the font sizes used for the message list and
5 > > folder pane, but no success yet. Makes it a bit hard to see things but
6 > > other than that it seems pretty nice once you remove the redundant
7 > > folders it creates by default. It's much more responsive than the last
8 > > version I tested, a huge improvement in fact.
9 > >
10 > > Just need to figure out what determines those list fonts -- it's in here
11 > > somewhere...
12 >
13 > http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=thunderbird+change+font+size+in+message+pane
14 >
15 > Like I said, there isn't much you cannot change, but sometimes it takes
16 > a bit of searching... ;)
19 Anyone can point to a google search, smartass. :)
20 Of course, the search turns up nothing that works for tbird3.
21
22 Do you *really* imagine I'd post what I did without searching first?
25 klaatu virada nicto