From: Bill Six <billsix316@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Streamtuner/xmms problem
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 15:14:38
1 Nevermind. I just disabled MAD Mpeg decoder, and now
2 it works fine. I remember in the past, MAD Mpeg won't
3 allow you to fast forward through MP3s.
4
5 Why is the MAD Mpeg decoder still shipped with Stable
6 XMMS if it has these problems?
7
8 Bill
9
10 --- Bill Six <billsix316@×××××.com> wrote:
11
12 > Hi,
13 >
14 > I just installed streamtuner with XMMS. I open
15 > streamtuner, click on a Shoutcast site (such as
16 > Radiowazee or HitzRadio), and it opens up a XMMS
17 > window.
18 >
19 > However, it says "Connecting to (IP address)", but
20 > never actually connects and plays the music.
21 >
22 > Any idea as to what's wrong?
23 >
24 > Bill
28 > ____________________________________________________
29 > Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page
30 > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
31 >
32 > --
33 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
42 Do you Yahoo!?
43 Yahoo! Mail - You care about security. So do we.
44 http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
45 --
46 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list