From: "Stefán István" <stefi@××××××××××××.hu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] driver for Ricoh Aficio FX16
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 12:42:52
1 péntek 08 szeptember 2006 13.34 dátummal Thomas Kear ezt írta:
2 > On Friday 08 September 2006 11:06 pm, Stefán István wrote:
3 > > Thanks for the help, I downloaded the exe file, but it is not a zip
4 > > archive, I can't uncompress it.
5 > > I tried to execute it via wine, then it starts to uncompress itself, but I
6 > > don't find any .ppd file in the directory where it uncompress itself.
7 >
8 > Try app-arch/cabextract. A considerable number of windows format installers
9 > that aren't .zip archives are .cab instead.
10 >
11 > I looked at linuxprinting.org and saw '0/3 paperweight' for the FX-10 [1],
12 > didn't hold high hopes. Hopefully you have some luck with yours.
13
14 Okay, I managed to uncompress it with cabextract, but it does'n contain any
15 ppd file.
16
17 István
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list