From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Cups without X
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 08:56:00
1 On Wed, 15 Aug 2018 08:53:03 +0100, Peter Humphrey wrote:
2
3 > > ISTR something about not setting USB_PRINTER in the kernel config, but
4 > > it's been a while since I used a USB printer. When I did, it was on a
5 > > headless box.
6 >
7 > Yes, I knew about the kernel printer support being obsolete, and
8 > therefore I don't have it selected.
9 >
10 > As yours was a headless box, you must have solved the problem I'm
11 > facing, or else it didn't happen at all.
12
13 Fortunately for me, but not so helpful for you, it was the latter.
17 Neil Bothwick
18
19 I thought the 10 commandments were multiple choice.