From: Neil Walker <neil@×××××××.nu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: help
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 20:46:40
1 On 22/03/10 19:21, KH wrote:
2 > Am 22.03.2010 20:17, schrieb Mick:
5 >> TBH, I wouldn't pay money for it but as many OEM impose a MSWindows
6 >> tax on
7 >> all of us I had no other option if I wanted to buy this particular
8 >> laptop.
9 >
10 > You can refuse the license agreement and give windows back. If you are
11 > lucky, the vendor will give you some money back.
12 >
13 > kh
17 Actually, you don't need any luck. It's been a few years now
18 since Microsoft were ordered by the courts to give refunds. The
19 vendor doesn't even come into the picture. Return Windows
20 unopened to Microsoft and they HAVE to refund you.
23 Be lucky,
26 Neil
27 http://www.neiljw.com/
33 This message has been scanned for viruses and
34 dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
35 believed to be clean.