From: Willie Wong <wwong@××××××××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] skype masked because of eula?
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 18:52:16
1 On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 09:43:22AM -0800, Grant wrote:
2 > > Hi,
3 > >
4 > > add to your /etc/portage/package.license :
5 > >
6 > > net-im/skype skype-eula
7 > >
8 > > This will unmask skype.
9 > >
10 > > regards,
11 >
12 > Could someone explain the purpose of this new portage feature? I was
13 > hoping adding a license to package.license would negate the need to
14 > agree to the license when emerging, but it doesn't seem to do that.
17 Really? are you sure you don't have a typo? I don't use
18 package.license, but I put ACCEPT_LICENSE="skype-eula" in my make.conf
19 and emerged skype with no problems nor prompts.
20
21 What did you see after performing Boris's suggestions?
22
23 W
24 --
25 Willie W. Wong wwong@××××××××××××××.edu
26 Data aequatione quotcunque fluentes quantitae involvente fluxiones invenire
27 et vice versa ~~~ I. Newton