From: "Arttu V." <arttuv69@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kbackup and dvd sized slices
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 12:02:16
1 On 6/28/09, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > A box should pop up and if you click the little button under
3 > Maximum Archive Size, it should show the available options. Mine has
4 > unlimited, 650Mb CD, 700Mb CD and custom. The custom will not let me
5 > enter anything in Gb.
6
7 If by "Gb" you mean the spinner to the right of the dropdown stating
8 "custom" then yes, over here it lets me type in numbers ("2000"), and
9 automatically adds "MB" once that widget loses focus.
10
11 But I just installed kbackup-0.94-r1 from scratch on this amd64 box
12 two minutes ago. So, e.g., my ~/.kde/share/config/kbackuprc only has
13 the window dimensions saved. Maybe yours has some more settings saved
14 in there?
15
16 > There is really not a USE flags to change on this one.
17 >
18 > Ideas? Someone confirm it is just me or not just me?
19
20 kbackup uses kde 3.5 and I've noticed that on some of my boxes they've
21 been rebuilt quite often over last few weeks, alongside the underlying
22 qt libraries (which I presume provide the base of those widgets as the
23 underlying toolkit). So, maybe you can try re-emerging kbackup and/or
24 check the sanity state of the whole thing with revdep-rebuild?
27 Arttu V.