From: tuxic@××××××.de
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Copy'n'Paste...but not for all?
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2017 18:12:50
1 Hi,
2
3 On my Gentoo Linux box I am running Virtualbox and
4 on that virtual box Linux again.
5
6 When trying to cut text from a terminal or another
7 text-based apolication and past that into a firefox
8 running on the virtualized Linux it fails.
9
10 But when I start a firefox on the host system,
11 cut text from a terminal or another text-based
12 application and paste that into the URL-field
13 of the firefox on the host sustem, then cut
14 it from there and paste it into the firefox
15 on the viryalized Linux...it works.
16
17 Looks a little weird to me...
18 Is that an error, which fails to fail completly
19 or is a half working feature (or do I fail
20 in both cases ... ;) ?
21
22 Cheers
23 Meino