From: TheXzoron <thexzoron@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [SOLVED] QT Applications all are Stuck in a Broken Theme.
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2015 02:08:16
1 On 08/31/2015 07:14 PM, TheXzoron wrote:
2 > Basically after I deleted various files in my user's /home folder
3 > because it was getting full of configuration files for programs that I
4 > didn't use, all qt applications got stuck in this hard to read theme
5 > when I did not have any theme set.
6 >
7 > http://puu.sh/jL9cR/87b545fd17.png http://puu.sh/jL9e9/93425231cf.png
8 >
9 > Trying to change to theme to something else in qtconfig changes very
10 > little and the text in QT applications is always borderline unreadable.
11 > I have also tried reinstalling everything QT related from the binaries
12 > that got created with buildpkg but the problem still persists. It may
13 > also be worth noting that GTK+ in qtconfig, which I used so QT programs
14 > would look consistant with my GTK theme is not there and setting it
15 > manually in Trolltech.conf makes it say Unknown.
16 > https://puu.sh/jL9ju/d0928b6f2e.png
17 >
18 > What could I do to resolve this problem?
19 >
20 Turns out I had something mis-configured in my .Xdefaults file however,
21 It's still weird how I had this set wrong for months and it never showed
22 sooner.