From: rebus_rdk <r.dav.lc@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] nic problem
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 11:01:15
1 If lspci returns your NIC it should be fine, what does ifconfig -a says?
2
3 I'm sorry, but i dont quite understand what part of your system doesn't
4 detect your network interface...
5
6 On 6/11/07, Johannes Skov Frandsen <joe@×××××.com> wrote:
7 >
8 > I can't seem to get my system to detect my nic.
9 >
10 > When I run lspci I get the following info:
11 >
12 > Intel Corporation 82801DB PRO/100 VE (LOM) Ethernet Controller (rev 81)
13 >
14 > what modules do I need to enable when I configure my kernel?
15 >
16 > I have already enabled:
17 >
18 > Device Drivers --->
19 > Network Device Support --->
20 > Ethernet (10 or 100 Mbit) --->
21 > [*] EISA, VLB, PCI and on board controllers
22 > <*> EtherExporessPro/100 support
23 > <*> Intel(R) PRO/100+ support
24 > <*> Realtek RTL-8139 C+ PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter Support
25 >
26 > But that doesn't seem to do the trick.
27 >
28 > Any help appreciated
31 > --
32 >
33 > Regards / Venlig hilsen
34 >
35 > Johannes Skov Frandsen
36 >
37 > *Address:* Egelundsvej 18, DK-5260 Odense S
38 > *Web:* www.omesc.com | *Email:* joe@×××××.com
39 >
40 > --
41 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list