From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to poweroff the system from user?
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 12:45:06
1 On Sun, Mar 29, 2015 at 8:33 AM, Jorge Almeida <jjalmeida@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > On Sun, Mar 29, 2015 at 12:55 PM, Volker Armin Hemmann
3 > <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com> wrote:
4 >>> and dump people keep talking nonsencely that sysvinit is enough while it
5 >>> cannot even handle reboot for normal user. sad.
6 >>
7 >> it can. Did for decaded.
8 >>
9 >> Dumb systemd fanbois spouting their lies everywhere. Sad.
12 > "Sad" doesn't even begin to describe the behaviour of Mr. "can learn
13 > anything I want very very fast", the famous "expert of all kinds".
14 > What beats me is the apparent tolerance of this list towards this kind
15 > of attitude. In case someone forgot, this microcai critter is the same
16 > self-styled genious who made his Grand Entrance to this list on
17 > 11/11/12 saying "byebye haters . Comunitiy doesn't need people like
18 > you"
19
20 Do we really need a 15-post flamewar about whose fans are more childish?
21
22 If you have a problem with somebody, take it to comrel. If you have
23 something useful to offer, offer it. Nothing above has added to the
24 conversation at all.
27 Rich