From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: unison
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 19:12:42
1 Ow Mun Heng <Ow.Mun.Heng <at> wdc.com> writes:
2
3 > > I get this error:
4
5 > > Uncaught exception Gpointer.Null Killed by signal 1.
6
7 > This is weird.. But see here
8
9 > http://bugs.donarmstrong.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=372545
10
11 > It's a FONT problem??
12
13 Hello Ow,
14
15 It does look like a bug, but with little experience with unison,
16 somebody else is going to have to verify and post this bug,
17 or wait until I gain more experience with unison.
18
19 > What if you do it via the CLI??
20
21 Well following this doc:
22
23 http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~bcpierce/unison/download
24 /releases/stable/unison-manual.html
25
26 I can get the CLI to work. Interestingly, it starts
27 the gui for me to enter the remote passwd into a gui
28 ssh session. With that, I can easily use the command
29 line, until I nail down the issue(s)....
30
31 I am using version 2.13.16 on both amd64 and x86 machines,
32 since that is the latestvstable version on x86 and all versions
33 are marked testing on the amd64. Or do you think I should install
34 the 2.17.1-r1 version on the x86 and the amd64 machines?
35
36 unison-2.13.16 is working fine on both arch's using the CLI.
39 James
45 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list