From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE VM Plasmashell corrupt
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 08:16:20
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Mon, 21 May 2018 17:36:50 -0400, Daniel D Jones wrote:
3 >
4 >> I've logged in as root and completely deleted ~/.kde4 (under my normal
5 >> login) and rebooted without fixing the issue.
6 > KDE5 (or KF5 or whatever they want to call it) no longer uses ~/.kde4,
7 > config files are stored in ~/.config
12 I'm glad you posted this, and glad I read this thread even tho I could
13 be of no help whatsoever.  I needed to get a fresh start with Konsole
14 and Kmix and I deleted the files in the old kde4 directory but forgot
15 those are no longer used.  That explains why those hadn't reset to
16 default values.  Maybe now I can get those two things to reset
17 properly.  Maybe.
18
19 Talk about a forehead slapper.  ROFL
20