From: "Arttu V." <arttuv69@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kbackup and dvd sized slices
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 13:29:19
1 On 6/28/09, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Mine will only let me type in 3 numbers. Examples: 300 or 600 It will
3 > not accept Gb or anything over 999
4
5 Try something starting with a '3', you should be able to feed in four
6 numbers. Anything starting with a four or greater will only get three
7 numbers here as well. Weird, there must a limiter somewhere in the
8 source code itself ...
9
10 (Moments later; suggested background soundtrack: Homer Simpson saying
11 repeatedly "d'oh!") Yes, it is actually limited in the
12 SettingsDialog.cxx code itself:
13
14 maxSliceSize = new QSpinBox( groupBox2, "maxSliceSize" );
15 maxSliceSize->setEnabled( TRUE );
16 maxSliceSize->setMaxValue( 4096 );
17 maxSliceSize->setMinValue( 0 );
20 Can you patch that yourself to have a suitably big number where it
21 says 4096? I have no idea what might break, but that's where the limit
22 comes from. ebuild unpack and see for yourself in
23 /var/tmp/portage/app-backup/kbackup-0.5.4-r1/work/kbackup-0.5.4/src/SettingsDialog.cxx,
24 line 62 ... :)
27 Arttu V.