From: Chaz Andrews <chaz@××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Filesystem access to Gentoo from XP over SSH - suggestions?
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 17:12:22
1 On Fri, July 15, 2005 11:08 am, Steve [Gentoo] wrote:
2 > I was wondering if others have tackled this before me?
3 >
4 > If possible I would like to be able to
5 > edit (relatively small) configuration files remotely in a text editor running
6 > under windows.
10 I use UltraEdit for this purpose on a daily basis. It is the best editor for all my
11 Windows needs. It supports remote servers through sftp(ssh2). And has support for non
12 *DOS* files.
13
14 It's only drawback is that its Shareware(Costs $$$) but has a time limited demo.
15
16 www.ultraedit.com
17
18 Charles Andrews