From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] USE flags question
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 22:05:18
1 On Wed, 31 May 2006 15:15:31 -0500, Teresa and Dale wrote:
2
3 > This is something I ran into a while back. For some reason the doc
4 > would not compile for hal. I wanted the docs for everything else though
5 > so putting -doc in the USE line in make.conf would remove the docs for
6 > everything, not just hal.
7
8 The doc USE flag shouldn't affect standard documentation, such as man and
9 info pages. According to use.desc it 'Adds extra documentation (API,
10 Javadoc, etc)'.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 Stupidity is NOT a handicap. You'll have to park elsewhere.